Current Watches and Warnings
Florida, Northern Lake County
Statement as of 10:04 PM EDT on September 30, 2014
Expires 10:04 PM EDT on October 02, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the St Johns River near Astor.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* At 2.8 feet, minor flooding occurs to homes and businesses in low
lying areas along the river.
Fld observed forecast 7 am EST/8am EDT
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
St. Johns River
Astor 2.8 2.9 Tue 09 PM 3.1 2.9 2.9 2.9 2.9
Lat... Lon 2910 8142 2935 8157 2932 8169 2908 8150
Do not drive cars through flooded areas.
Local Storm Report
09/30/2014 1200 am
3 miles se of Lake Griffin, Lake County.
Heavy rain m3.72 inch, reported by ASOS.
24 hour rainfall total of 3.72 inches at Leesburg
international Airport - klee.
- California - Frost Advisory , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- Colorado - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Freeze Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Nevada - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Special Statement , Special Weather Statement , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report