Current Watches and Warnings
Colorado, San Juan River Basin
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 7:57 PM MDT on June 27, 2017
Expires 10:00 PM EDT on June 28, 2017
... Red flag warning remains in effect from noon to 8 PM MDT
Wednesday for wind and low relative humidity for fire weather
zones 293 and 295...
* affected area... in Colorado, fire weather zone 293 Gunnison
basin forecast area and fire weather zone 295 southwest
Colorado upper east forecast area.
* Winds... west 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Relative humidity... 9 to 14 percent.
* Impacts... fire starts could lead to quickly spreading fires
which could be difficult or impossible to control.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
For more information from the National Weather Service visit...
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Alaska - Wind Advisory
- Arizona - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- California - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Fire Weather Warning
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kansas - Special Statement , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Mexico -
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Rhode Island - Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Wisconsin - Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Warning , Public Information Statement