Current Watches and Warnings
California, Riverside County Mountains-Including The San Jacinto Ranger District Of The San Bernardino National Forest
Statement as of 8:18 PM PDT on May 04, 2016
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on May 06, 2016
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 3 PM Thursday to 5 am PDT
* winds... areas of west winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts around 50
mph. Local gusts to 60 mph.
* Timing... late Thursday afternoon and Thursday night.
* Location... mountain crests... Desert Mountain slopes... desert
foothills and San Gorgonio Pass.
* Visibility... local visibility reductions in blowing dust and
sand in the deserts.
* Impacts... driving of high profile vehicles will be difficult.
Some tree branches could break.
* Outlook... winds will be somewhat lighter Friday and over the
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
- Alabama - Wind Advisory
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Wind Advisory , Special Weather Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Coastal Flood Advisory
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Georgia - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Wind Advisory
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Public Information Statement
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Air Quality Alert , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory