Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:53 PM CDT on September 02, 2015
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on September 05, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cache River near Patterson.
* Until late Friday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will remain near flood stage though Thursday
before falling below flood stage early on Friday.
* Impacts at 8.0 feet... low swampy Timberland along the river begins
to flood. Flood gates should be closed and equipment moved out of
the low grounds along the river and tributaries.
Fld observed forecast 7 am
location stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat sun Mon
Patterson 8 7.9 Wed 08 PM 8.0 7.9 7.9 7.8 7.7
Lat... Lon 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 3:10 AM CDT on September 03, 2015
... Notification of change in flood stage for the Cache River at
The National Weather Service in Little Rock Arkansas... along with
the lower Mississippi River forecast center in Slidell
Louisiana... have updated the flood stage for the Cache River in
Effective October 1 2015... the new flood stage will be changed from
8 feet to 9 feet. At this gage height... the rise in water surface
level begins to impact property and Commerce... especially
agriculturally. Moderate and major flood stage values will remain
unchanged at 11 feet and 12 feet respectively.
Questions or concerns about this change can be relayed to tabitha
Clarke... the senior service hydrologist at the National Weather
Service in Little Rock. You may contact her at 501-834-0308 or by
email at tabitha.Clarke@noaa.Gov.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Air Quality Alert
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nevada - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Air Quality Alert
- New York - Air Quality Alert
- North Carolina - Air Quality Alert
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report