Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:54 PM CDT on August 04, 2015
Expires 12:54 PM EDT on August 05, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the White River at Augusta.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 26.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will hold near flood stage for the next day
or so before rising to near 26.5 feet by Friday morning.
* Impacts at 26.0 feet... farm ground along the river in white and
Woodruff counties begin to flood. Seasonal agricultural impacts.
Fld observed forecast 7 am
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
Lower White River
Augusta 26 26.1 Tue 08 PM 26.2 26.3 26.4 26.2 26.0
Lat... Lon 3514 9152 3525 9146 3537 9150 3534 9136
3521 9133 3515 9137
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Kansas - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Watch
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Maryland - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report