Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:23 PM CDT on August 30, 2015
Expires 12:23 PM EDT on August 31, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cache River near Patterson.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Sunday the stage was 8.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will remain just above flood stage through the
end of the week.
* Impacts at 8.0 feet... low swampy Timberland along the river begins
to flood. Flood gates should be closed and equipment moved out of
the low grounds along the river and tributaries.
Fld observed forecast 7 am
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Patterson 8 8.1 sun 08 PM 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1 8.1
Lat... Lon 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Areal Flood Watch
- Hawaii - High Surf Warning , High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Indiana - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Nevada - Record Report
- Ohio - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oklahoma - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- South Carolina - Tornado Warning
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Flash Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement