Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 1:32 PM CDT on May 04, 2016
Expires 9:00 PM EDT on May 05, 2016
... Wind Advisory in effect from 10 am to 8 PM CDT Thursday...
The National Weather Service in Huntsville has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 10 am to 8 PM CDT Thursday.
* Timing and areas affected... northeast Alabama and southern middle
Tennessee especially over the higher elevations of the Cumberland
Plateau... beginning late Thursday morning through Thursday
* Winds... sustained northerly winds of 15 to 25 mph with gusts of 35
to 40 mph... especially over the higher elevations.
* Impacts... these high winds may cause hazardous driving conditions
for high profile vehicles and loose outdoor items to be displaced.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained wind speeds of at least
25 mph... or gusts of at least 35 mph... are expected across the
affected area. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...
especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution. In
addition... ensure all loose outdoor objects remain secure...
including patio furniture and trash cans.
- Alabama - Wind Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Wind Advisory
- Connecticut - Coastal Flood Statement
- Delaware - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Statement
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Coastal Flood Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- Puerto Rico - Areal Flood Advisory, Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Public Information Statement
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Hydrologic Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement , Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory